-=.:~§ìñg£É £ïƒ† RÖx~:.=-
.:FoR3v3R WiF M¥§ê£ƒ:.
.:enjoy ur stay here:.
=-pls do leave a msg-=
=-@ taggie b4 leavin!!-=
231107
Sunday, November 25
the pass fri was like hell to mi~ i gotta attend some cocky parliament house crap wif some of my classmates for attendants sake.. n we waited 4 2hrs aft skool juz to take the bus to the place.. while waitin~ mi n rong went in to our skool de boys toilet 4 a tour.. =x
look whos in the boys toilet!
we end lesson at 12pm n waited till 2pm den took the toopid bus.. all of us was so piss waitin 4 the toopid bus under the hot sun for at least 30min..
my dear linda emo-in by herself~

continue emo-in

she spotted mi takin pic of her!
.
aft the visit to parliament hsu.. at was abt 4pm plus le.. den the 6 of us~ rong, xiang, linda, shili, joy n mi went to orchard 4 a walk.. the weather was dame hot.. it all of us was like dyin the moment we step out of the air con buliding!! den we went to take neoprints n walk to lido for lunch/dinner..
.
i took pasta wif rong.. while the rest took mac.. n joy didnt eat!! i felt dame kelian 4 her lor.. all of us eattin yet she say tt she is not hungry.. <.<"" its more like she dun feel like spendin extra $$ as she got no $$ le.. n we actually slack there for like at least 3hrs.. say there eat n tok cock.. it was really fun enjoyin wif them.. so glad to have them as my classmates!
.
den around 8.45pm.. aft dismiss wif my classmates.. i went on to meet rome, joey, pax, meng n xiao weiliang at taka~ they fatch mi frm taka to plaza sing.. den we went there walk around n get some drinks.. den went on to slack at some hills at habour front..

found tis bears at PS~

the 3 best frenx~
i found my partner!!
.
abt 12am.. we went to cine to meet up wif brian n his grp of frenx.. tt was my first time meetin wif wif them.. we slack at cine de carpark for quite some time.. while brian n his grp of fren was plannin the trip for the ltr nite de routin.. they brough us to some places wif 90 degress's turn.. dame scary lar~!
.
the last place we went was tamp there de ikea.. they say tt there r abt 40 lamp post on tt road.. its was really slient n coolin there.. so the guys started racin around while mi n joey started slackin.. den rome went 4 1 round n his bike broke down.. dame suay leh.. kelian him lor..
.
end up rome gotta push his bike to safra area 4 repair while i went on to brian's bike n send mi hm.. the moment i saw rome's bike broke down i was like kena shock.. dunno how to comfore him.. tt pt of time i felt so useless sia.. as buddy yet cant do anything abt it.. o tian~!
.
end up the rest went hm while rome, brian, 1 of brian's fren n mi pei rome to get his bike push to safra area den go hm.. by den was abt 6am plus liao.. den brian send mi hm aft rome settle his bike down at safra.. every1 was so dead tired at tt time..
4:17:00 pm
º~†°« ¢@s§¥ hÜ!² »°†~º
.:haPpy liSt:.
1.having outin wif family
2.fR3n 43v3R
3.life wifout braces!
4.
5.
.:iDiotiC liSt:.
1.shatec movin to tpy! <.<
2.
3.
4.
5.
.:wiShieS:.
1.$.$
2.new clothes
3.new shoes/slippers(both)
4.new bag
5.new com
6.new fone
7.meetin beloved ones!
º~†°« tOtZzz »°†~º
My past of you is clear & nice,
but soon a storm came & took you away.
I was devasted, but kept searching for you.
You, you hold the light of me.
Done by: Tze Shuen
~eDiTeD VeRsiOn~
My past of you is clear & nice,
but soon a storm came & took you away.
I was devasted, but kept searching for you.
You, you hold the light of me.
But you changed into a different person,
a person whom I not known was a person
who is a stranger in my heart,
a person I knew was even better before,
when you choose not to walk with me,
the path that I desire.
Why, why is this happening to me?
The path that I choose was blinded with confusion,
was it love or just my thought.
Edited by: Jerome, Casendra
º~†°« £¥rí¢ »°†~º
Just Fine
You know I love music
And every time I hear something hot
It makes me wanna move
It makes me wanna have fun
But it’s something about this joint right here
This joint right here
Its makes me wanna…..Woooh
Let it go...
Can’t let this thing called love get away from you
Feel free right now, going do what you want to do
Can’t let nobody take it away, from you, from me, from we
No time for moping around, are you kidding?
And no time for negative vibes, cause I’m winning
It’s been a long week, I put in my hardest
Gonna live my life, feels so good to get it right
So I like what I see when I’m looking at me
When I’m walking past the mirror
No stress through the night, at a time in my life
Ain’t worried about if you feel it
Got my head on straight, I got my mind right
I aint gonna let you kill it
You see I wouldn’t change my life, my life’s just...
Fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, ooooh
Fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, ooooh
Just fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, ooooh
You see I wouldn’t change my life, my life’s just fine
Feels so good, when you’re doing all the things that you want to do
Get the best out of life, treat yourself to something new
Keep your head up high
In yourself, believe in you, believe in me
Having a really good time, I’m not complaining
And I’m a still wear a smile if it raining
I got to enjoy myself regardless
I appreciate life, I’m so glad I got mine
So I like what I see when I’m looking at me
When I’m walking past the mirror
Aint worried about you and what you gonna do
I’m a lady so I must stay classy
Got to keep it hot, keep it together
If I want to get better
You see I wouldn’t change my life, my life’s just...
Fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, ooooh
Fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, ooooh
Just fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, ooooh
You see I won’t change my life, my life’s just fine
I aint gon’ let nothing get in my way
(I ain't gone let nobody bring me down, no, no, no)
No matter what nobody has to say
(No way, no way, no way)
I ain’t gon’ let nothing get in my way
No matter what nobody has to say
Feels so good, when you’re doing all the things that you want to do
Get the best out of life, treat yourself to something new
It’s a really good thing to say
That I won’t change my life, my life’s just fine
Fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, ooooh
Fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, ooooh
Just fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, ooooh
You see I won’t change my life, my life’s just fine
So I like what I see when I’m looking at me
When I’m walking past the mirror
No stress through the night, at a time in my life
Ain’t worried about if you feel it
Got my head on straight, I got my mind right
I ain’t gonna let you kill it
You see I wouldn’t change my life, my life’s just...
Fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, ooooh
Fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, ooooh
Just fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, ooooh
You see I wouldn’t change my life, my life’s just fine
[-*3nTr!e§*-]
[-*aBt_m0!*-]
[-*L!§t*-]
[-*†O†Zz*-]
[-*£¥rí¢*-]
[-*ƒRêñzZz*-]
[-*†ÅGg!3*-]
[-*RÜBb!§h*-]
[-*ThX§*-]
designed by <-=¢Â§§¥=->